Comment on page
Creating a personal access token
In this doc, you can find out:
- 1.In the top right-hand corner of the app, click on your profile avatar and select Account Settings.Account Settings Menu
- 2.Click on Access Tokens in the middle of the page:Access Token Menu
- 3.You should now see a page that looks like:Access Tokens Page
- 4.In the text box that says
Enter token name, enter a descriptive name for your token so that it can easily be distinguished from other tokens.
- 5.Press the
generatebutton. You should see something that looks like:Hint: Click the clipboard icon to copy your access token
- 6.Copy your token to a safe place such as a password manager. You won't be able to see the token again if you close the window.
Access Token List
Delete Access Token
- Personal access tokens have the lowest level of permissions possible. They do not have the same permissions as your user account. For instance, actions that require a specific role (such as deploying a recipe or uploading an AST) will fail as forbidden if attempted with an access token.